Host RCOA Pop Up Salon
Submit Your Salon to Host Razor Chic of Atlanta
Thank you for your interest in being a host for the Razor Chic of Atlanta Pop-Up Salon Tour coming this spring! During this Tour, host salons are needed to accommodate Jasmine “Razor Chic of Atlanta” Collins for a full-day of salon services to local area clients from the hours of 9am – 8pm. Host salons will be able to benefit from this opportunity by receiving complimentary access to Razor Chic’s Hands-On Training Classes and salon inclusion in robust social media promotions shared with nearly 1 million Razor Chic followers. In exchange, each host salon agrees to allow Razor Chic to conduct a full day of salon services at their salon location, at no additional cost. To submit your salon for consideration, please reference guidelines below:
POP-UP SALON LOCATION & DATES:
• Miami, FL – Mar. 14th
• Los Angeles, CA – Mar. 28th
• Dallas, TX – Apr. 11th
• Nashville, TN—Apr. 25th
Host Salon Requirements
The salon must be accessible from the hours of 9am – 8pm on scheduled Pop-up Salon dates, and will need to meet ALL Razor Chic of Atlanta requirements for consideration.
• Access to 2 Booths or Work Stations (1 for Razor Chic and 1 for Assistant Stylist)
• Working Electricity
• Running Water
• Functioning Bathrooms
• Accessible Wi-Fi
• Nice , Comfortable & Modern Décor and Accommodations
HOST SALON BENEFITS
• One (1) Complimentary Registration for Razor Chic of Atlanta Hands-On Training Class—Value $499
• Inclusion in Pop-Up Salon Tour Social Media Promotions: All participating salons will be included in Pop-Up Salon promotions broadcasted across Razor Chic’s Facebook and Instagram pages, reaching nearly 1 million followers —Value $1500+
Please complete ALL following form fields in order to submit your salon for consideration on the Razor Chic Pop-Up Salon Tour. Please also attach a variety of salon photos, showcasing: work stations/booths, sink areas, dryer areas, waiting room areas, storefront, etc. to this form. Submission deadline is February 15th.
By completing this form, you agree to all terms and conditions.
Here you can create the content that will be used within the module.